Monday, June 05, 2006

Dum de dum....

I got nothing. Absolutely freakin nothing.

Well maybe something.

Met a new *boy* on friday. Nice and attractive but can you say 'hung up on your ex' much? I honestly want to know how I always seem to attract these guys? Do I have a big sign on me that I am unaware of?

*If you're hung up on your ex - pick me! Pick me! I'm a glutton for punishment.*

I'm not terribly upset about T from friday as there wasn't any sort of connection but it still sucks. Murphy is quickly moving into the *best friend* slot. Gosh, what did I ever do to deserve him?

Then there is another issue... my dearest friend in the world and I have seemed to come off kilter a bit the last few months and I'm not sure how to get back to what we had. I'm trying to figure out if maybe we're just destined to be friends only and not great friends. But we're "lif-ers" or that is how we have both felt for the last 23 years. I love her to death but I honestly do not feel that I'm getting what I need nor do I feel I'm giving her what she needs. I think I've had a wall up with her since before I met S and when he hurt me, her lack of compassion really hit hard. A lot has been going on with us and an email today from her regarding our tentative trip north for a girls weekend was absolutely rude. I was asked by our president if I could change my plans as we are having a very big meeting that day with my client and all of their suppliers. I can't really afford to go anyways as a lot of things have popped up lately, but that's beside the point. She replied with "we'll make other plans then.... thanks anyways"....

And there has also been some new happenings with cutie at work... but it would only embarass me so we're not going there.

I guess I ended up having a bit afterall.... such an exciting life I lead.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Exciting or not, news is news baby!

Refinnej said...

Friendships change continually. You never know what might happen...