Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sigh...

Well I'm not entirely sure but I seem to always get sad guy related news around my birthday...the higher ups seem to have it out for me around my birthday...such is life I suppose.

With that said...it's officially time to get over a very long standing crush. It's time to give up any hope of more than what we were, and even then I couldn't probably define exactly what we were. Sigh.

Oh well right? I did say something recently about starting fresh and meeting new men didn't I? Now it seems I must hold myself to that!

Getting excited for the upcoming week...lots going on. My sister is here and will be able to celebrate my birthday with me - yay! Friends are taking me for dinner on thursday night...friday is nothing...saturday I've got brunch for my mom and running around and then back to the house for the party here.

Today I'm going for a walk as it's absolutely gorgeous out and I need to go out and be active!

No comments: